Latitude 43.160767 Longitude 2.15339
By car :
From Narbonne :
At Narbonne you take the exit Toulouse. Take exit Mazamet ( sortie 23 ) and follow the signs 'SALVAZA' which is the airport of Carcassonne until you´ll see a sign to Montréal.
From Toulouse :
From Toulouse you take the A61 in the direction of Carcassonne. Take the exit BRAM ( sortie 22 ). Once in Bram, just follow the signs to Montréal.
By plane :
Ryanair offers cheap flights directly to Carcassonne. The distance from Montréal to Carcassonne is 10 minutes by car. You can also fly to Toulouse which is 80 km away.
From Carcassonne Airport :
When leaving the airport, turn right. This is the road that leads directly to Montréal.
Arriving in Montréal :
- turn left at Pizzeria/Bar
- Follow the road, go straight ahead at the roundabout and follow the road down
- Turn left at the sign CAILHAU / D8
- Follow the road down until you see a sign indicating that you leave Montréal
- Cross the bridge right after the sign and go straight ahead on the intersection ( from here it's about 6 km )
- At the 1st stone crucifix, turn left
- At the 2nd stone crucifix, turn right
- At the next fork, turn left
- Keep following the road straight ahead and when you arrive at the edge of the forest, you will see the sign 'Mestrugue' on your right hand side next to a refuge container. Turn right and you will reach your destination
- Welcome to Domaine de Mestrugue
Tip : Type ‘MESTRUGE’ (without the ‘u’ at the end) in the TomTom, city Montréal, departement Aude